register keyword is removed in C++17
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-04-27 00:32:04|
- Change foundin to "3.2.3"
- Change icomment to:
The register keyword was deprecated in C++11 and removed in C++17. It has little practical use since it is usually ignored by the compiler, even older ones. Its use prevents building mysql++ in C++17 mode since it's an error to use "register" in C++17. I recommend mysql++ eliminate any use of "register" (a whole 6 places).
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "875434ae8edaf2f810f7b9e7dfc5f111e4d26308"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "register keyword is removed in C++17"
- Change type to "Code Defect"